Skip to main content

Mental Health

Mental Health Services Section

person walking on trail


Counseling and inpatient mental health services in Mon, Mineral and Raleigh Counties.

 General Info
two people comforting one another


Recovery services for substance use and gambling in Mon, Mineral and Raleigh Counties.

finger tips touching water


Wellness for WVU employees and students. Extension Service wellness resources in Mon, Mineral, and Raleigh Counties.

United Way (211 Guide)

211 is a free and confidential service provided by United Way that connects area residents to critical health and social service resources when they need help the most. Whether it's financial assistance, domestic violence, addiction treatment, health care, mental health, or utilities assistance, United Way's 211 help line will talk to you to find out what you need and walk you through all the options to find the right service or program for you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Because sometimes you need more than an internet search, you need a conversation. 

Visit United Way Help Resources

Visit United Way 211 Guide

Stay In Touch

Our mailing list will keep you up-to-date on the latest news and resources.

Sign up for our mailing list